Welcome~~~~~

I hope you are ready for some POWERFUL information!

Search This Blog

This REALLY Happened!



If I have just one more day to live, and that was all, I would post this before my expiration. [I got this view of life at about age 49]...




I happen to have a daughter who of recent is 18. When she was 12, her father and I having been divorced, and she went to live with him voluntarily at the point I married a second time. I wish I had'nt made that move. Can't get into it now; but I tried so very hard to hold onto that little girl, but this little girl went to live with her daddy. There, she began to get in with a crazy crowd.




About 4 yr into this scene, she well got in with the gothics now, & been to town with about every drug, and did about everything a kid could try, but did it alot. [All the while, Mommy felt as if she could not live one more day. I felt as if I were dieing with my little girl & perhaps daddy did too ] Then one day, her little head got so messed up, as many, many children's heads get these days, & she took a car; it was her big sister's car. She got into the car [intoxicated] and drove off. She thought she was going to Florida [that's a long way from her house]. But she didn't know the way. She got as far as a few miles, when she saw ahead a farmer on his tractor, and she swerved to keep from hurting him; quickly heading off the road; speed 110; twisted, turned, and tumbled, thereby skimming the tops off of two young trees, forming the vehicle into a BALL.





Was this the day, she should face her destruction? How much can one do before life self-destructs?/As the "hurst" turned and tumbled, a cry came out;" Dear GOD, please, don't let me die"



By all logic, it should not have happened the way it did. Without death. Without serious injury.


At that time, I lived 2,500 miles away. But that day, I happened to be there. I believe in providence. .. how can one girl live thru so much?



NOW FOR THE GREATESST PART!!


That was July. In Dec. that little 16 yr old girl came to live with me ! It happened by a miracle. And that will be my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment